So I’ll post my three from yesterday here too…
1. I’m grateful for Mark watching the girls so Kurt and I could spend some time together.
2. I’m grateful for live music. It always makes me smile….and although I didn’t know this when I originally wrote this, I am grateful for the sweet 14 year old who knew ALL the lyrics and had practically choreographed all the songs. It was delightfully awesome.
3. I’m grateful for the hubs sitting next to me at summerfest. Letting me jump around and belt out tunes! <3
1. Super grateful for a quad-shot cardamom spice latte at stone creek and (always) the lovely barristas there who are so kind.
2. The farmer’s market downtown that happens every Wednesday. Its so nice to take a break during work and walk with a friend or two for fresh veggies and fruit to snack on at work.
3. I’m grateful that my girls are not that much alike. They both have such vibrant personalities that I love them so very differently and so very much.